This Intermediate Human Resources Management course is designed to build upon the foundational knowledge of HR concepts and practices. It delves deeper into key HR areas, equipping participants with the skills and insights needed to excel in their HR roles. This course covers a wide range of topics, from talent acquisition and employee development to HR compliance and strategic HR management.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Understand advanced HR principles and theories.
2. Develop strategies for effective talent acquisition and recruitment.
3. Create and implement employee development and training programs.
4. Navigate complex HR compliance issues.
5. Analyze and apply strategic HR management techniques.
6. Enhance interpersonal and leadership skills relevant to HR professionals.
7. Adapt to emerging trends and technologies in HR.
Module 1: Advanced HR Fundamentals
- Review of HR fundamentals
- Advanced HR theories and models
- HR ethics and professional standards
Module 2: Talent Acquisition and Recruitment
- Strategic workforce planning
- Advanced interviewing techniques
- Employer branding and recruitment marketing
- Diversity and inclusion in recruitment
Module 3: Employee Development and Training
- Identifying training needs
- Designing effective training programs
- Implementing talent development strategies
- Measuring training ROI
Module 4: HR Compliance and Employment Law
- Advanced employment law concepts
- Regulatory compliance in HR
- Handling complex workplace issues
- Ethical considerations in HR compliance
Module 5: Strategic HR Management
- HR's role in organizational strategy
- HR metrics and analytics
- Change management and HR
- HR's role in mergers and acquisitions
Module 6: Interpersonal and Leadership Skills
- Effective communication in HR
- Conflict resolution and mediation
- Building relationships with employees and stakeholders
- Leadership development for HR professionals
Module 7: Emerging Trends in HR
- Technology in HR: AI, automation, and HRIS
- Remote and hybrid work models
- Employee well-being and mental health initiatives
- Future trends in HR
This course is suitable for HR professionals with some experience in the field, as well as individuals looking to advance their HR knowledge and skills. It is also beneficial for managers and leaders who work closely with HR departments.
Participants should have a basic understanding of HR principles or have completed an introductory HR course.
COURSE DURATION: 12 weeks
TIME: 6:00 pm - 9 pm
COST: $995 - $1,195
Learning Platform: Face-to-Face Classroom
The National Accreditation and Equivalency Council (NAECOB) is a statutory body established under the National Accreditation and Equivalency Council ACT of The Bahamas on the 4th of October, 2006; assented on 29th of December, 2006 and came into force 28th February, 2007. NAECOB is responsible for registering and accrediting primary schools, secondary schools, post-secondary schools, and any institution that offers training in The Bahamas. The National Accreditation and Equivalency Council of The Bahamas began operation in 2016.